A Welcoming Post

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

 
 
Hi!
 
This is my first post on a new blog--a beginning of an adventure.
 
Now, this adventure isn't the typical adventure with swashbuckling sword fights, fantasy dragons, and enchanted castles. To put it plainly, my adventure right now is my life.  Hopefully I'll make this adventure interesting enough for you to check back every so often and send a letter my way(comment) in the little box below.
 
I'm a writer. I'll be writing about a variety of different things on this blog, but you can mostly narrow it down to two different subjects: writing and Faith; writing being a bigger topic for right now.  Which fits the title of the blog rather nicely, don't you think? ;)
 
To learn more about myself, you can go to my About Page. There it'll explain in a little more detail what this blog is about, and about myself.
 
 If you have any other questions for me, you can either leave a comment, or send me an email using the Contact Me option on the sidebar. I look forward to sharing posts with all of you!
 
Byeeeee!
- Katie

2 comments :

don't be shy to hang out in the comment section!
make frens, check back for my replies, keep things clean, shout about pizza, squeal about books, moan about editing... all that cool stuff.